Progression in Scientific Knowledge Booklet
Practical advice to support primary science teachers working to progress their pupils and develop understanding of scientific knowledge through the primary science curriculum.
The progression in scientific knowledge booklet:
- supports teachers with getting their pupils to the broad National Curriculum objectives
- suggests how to broaden each science topic for those pupils who have achieved National
- is a useful tool for teachers to build on prior learning and then to understand where the pupils will be going next
- provides subject leaders with a detailed overview of the whole primary science curriculum
- contains a progressive list of keywords and terminology for each topic